Need Help with Child Support Issues?
Friends of Fathers is here for you!
"STRENGTHENING MEN AND EMPOWERING FATHERS!"
Friends of Fathers helps you address parenting, relationships, child support and other life issues affecting fathers and their families.
Friends of Fathers was established in 2007 by Joseph D. Farley, after addressing his child support with the Friend of the Court and seeing so many fathers in a similar situation, he decided to take action by helping other fathers navigate through difficult issues and empowering them with knowledge and educational resources.
Friends of Fathers' mission is “To educate, advocate, and provide resource services for fathers to enhance the quality of life in their homes and communities.”
Services fathers to help them become more self-sufficient and supportive to their children and families by coaching them on how to address family and life issues. Get the support and guidance you need from the dedicated professionals at Friends of Fathers!
REGISTER FOR OUR
UPCOMING INFORMATIONAL WEBINAR
- Over 3,000 fathers serviced since 2007
- 97% of our fathers are now satisfied with their monthly child support payment
- 99% of our fathers have gained the knowledge to ensure their rights and responsibilities have been repositioned back into the family structure
- 97% of our fathers have accomplished or increased their parenting time
Friends of Fathers helps you…
- Address child support issues
- Coaching on family and life issues
- Become empowered with knowledge, and equip you to lead your home and community
We are ready to answer your call and give you the help and support you need!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS